X-FILES™ Features & Benefits
X-Files™ Features & Benefits
There are two fundamental ways to monitor “dings” against an appraiser:
- State Appraisal Board Disciplinary actions
- Public Records
Need to know if your appraiser is in good standing with their State licensing authority? Just check the database we’ve created, X-FILES™, that aggregate disciplinary actions.
We also do a search of public records. Some bad behavior may be outside the practice of appraising. Do you have a policy for those scenarios?
As we are all aware, not all State Appraisal Boards are created equally. There are some cases where appraisers have been convicted of felonies yet maintain their license in good standing. Many States have significant background checks pre-licensure but don’t monitor behavior after the fact. And there may be instances where appraisers simply had minor administrative type infractions that don’t justify being put in the penalty box.
And not all policy is created equally. Examine your processes and procedures to ensure that you are in compliance with State and Federal regulations.
X- FILES™ gives Lenders and AMCs better information to be able to make better decisions.
- Allows you to become accessible to multiple lenders and AMC's from one system.
- Provides you the opportunity to stand out from your competition.
- Averages appraiser fees based on territory to create a comprehensive survey for your local area.
- iGUIDE™ is a searchable database of regulatory and compliance guidelines for appraisers.
- Provides you an area to manage your continuing education documentation.
- Allows you to showcase your talents (e.g. experience and competency).
- Aid you with getting on rosters in today's regulatory environment.